Test for Read receipt?

G

George Hester

I receive an emal. I am using the Sub olInboxItems_ItemAdd in VBA. Before I do anything with the received email I need to test if the Read Receipt on the emal has been set. How do I do that? Thanks.

Microsoft Outlook 2002 SP2 Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional SP4 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP1.

G

George Hester

Here is the problem:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;182452&FR=1

Look at the very bottom where it says, "If the message is deleted a non-read receipt will be generated.." In Outlook 2002 this behavior causes a message box nag asking if you want to send a report. Actually all I want to do is delete the email. Nothing more.

So I am assuming this Read Receipt property can be removed Or I can delete the email without the nag?

--
George Hester

Microsoft Outlook 2002 SP2 Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional SP4 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP1.

Ask a Question