    the TS Manager but I can't use..It has been hang...What is
    the Problem????...It's not similiar with my previous
    post..it's another system with different problem...Thx. :(

    Murugan.S, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Did this occur right after a SP upgrade? What SP is the server? Does this
    problem go away for a short time after a reboot?

    --
    Colin M. McGroarty
    MCP+I, MCSE, NT-CIP

    www.McGroarty.org

    Colin M. McGroarty, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Murugan.S

    Murugan.S Guest

    NO...Already I have installed SP4..it's working fine on
    few days...but suddenly got hang..I couldn't see the
    Terminal session in Terminal Service Manager...!

    No..I have rebooted several time..but still it's get hang
    when I open the TS manager..I can't access..:(

    Windows 2000 Server with SP4
    Norton Anti-Virus
    Office 2000
    Terminal Server Application Mode
    20 GB HDD
    512 MB Ram

    S. Ramesh

    Murugan.S, Sep 4, 2003
  4. if the tsadmin is showing up on the taskbar but doesn't
    appear when you click on it, try closing it, then going to
    your registry and finding this key...

    HKCU\\Software\Microsoft\Windows
    NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\TSADMIN

    ....and deleting the Placement value.

    -M

    Matthew Harris [MVP], Sep 4, 2003
  5. You're welcome.

    -M

    Matthew Harris [MVP], Sep 4, 2003
  6. Murugan.S

    ngunn

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Excellent!! post....Thanks! much

    Just wanted to share couple of thoughts more, I followed your suggestion by deleting the Placement Value under

    HKCU\\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\TSADMIN

    Still it didn't resolve the issue, additionally I tried clearing out "Favorites" value and next thing Terminal Services loaded fine. Just wanted to add my share of troubleshoot notes.

    By the way this issue was associated with Windows XP SP3 ( I have Installed Win 2003 Admin Pack)

    Cheers!!!

    ngunn, Dec 9, 2009