SYSTEM ERROR: Unable to open dialog

Reaction score
I have an error message popping up on my screen that says, quite simply System Error
Unable to open dialog

And it has a nice little OKAY button and thats it. Hit okay, wait three seconds, and it pops back up. I just removed the backdoor flood trojan from my system, but still can't get this little bugger out of my system (Windows 2000 Professional). Or can I use this as an excuse to get the boss to upgrade to new CPUs and WindowsXP

Reaction score
JustinS said:
I have an error message popping up on my screen that says, quite simply System Error
Unable to open dialog

And it has a nice little OKAY button and thats it. Hit okay, wait three seconds, and it pops back up. I just removed the backdoor flood trojan from my system, but still can't get this little bugger out of my system (Windows 2000 Professional). Or can I use this as an excuse to get the boss to upgrade to new CPUs and WindowsXP

Visit this page http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/win2000/1060802889
and tell about the result.

Reaction score
mIRC is a popular Internet Relay Chat client used by millions of people, and thousands of organizations, to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks around the world. Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology. However, it is known for making problems on some computers.
Glad it worked :p

Ask a Question