Sysprep & Cmdlines.txt

Now, another question:
cmdlines.txt is not being seen by Sysprep. Have the
following in the Sysprep.inf

[Unattended]
InstallFilesPath=C:\sysprep\i386
TargetPath=\WINDOWS
OemSkipEula=Yes
KeepPageFile=0
OEMPreinstall=Yes

and have the cmdlines.txt in the \sysprep\i386\$oem$
folder..

[Commands]
"c:\sysprep\postinstall.bat"

This batch file calls several other things that I would
see running on the screen.

Any help is appreciated.

Scott McArthur [MSFT]

Make sure you are using the sysprep.exe from Windows XP SP1. The version
on the Windows XP CD-ROM does have a issue with executing cmdlines

Scott McArthur[MS]
Microsoft Windows Server Setup Support