    looked all over the internet and get 300,000 answers,
    but not the one I ask for.
    Thank you

    EdBice, Sep 3, 2010

  2. EdBice

    Nil Guest

    On 03 Sep 2010, "EdBice" <> wrote in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

    > Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish
    > keyboard? I've looked all over the internet and get 300,000
    > answers, but not the one I ask for.

    "All over"??

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboa...in.29.2C_aka_Spanish_.28International_sort.29

    Seems to be RightAlt+Q or RightAlt+2 depending on what Spanish
    keyboard you have.

    Nil, Sep 3, 2010

  3. EdBice

    Alias Guest

    On 09/03/2010 06:00 PM, EdBice wrote:
    > Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish keyboard? I've
    > looked all over the internet and get 300,000 answers,
    > but not the one I ask for.
    > Thank you

    Alt Gr + 2.

    --
    Alias

    Alias, Sep 3, 2010
  4. "EdBice" <> wrote in message
    > Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish keyboard?
    > I've looked all over the internet and get 300,000 answers,
    > but not the one I ask for.
    > Thank you

    I typed

    Spanish keyboard map

    into a Google search box and got the two most relevant hits right on top
    (one of them is Nil's Wikipedia reference). Here is another one. It requires
    Internet Explorer.

    Pegasus [MVP], Sep 3, 2010
  5. "EdBice" <> wrote in message
    > Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish keyboard?
    > I've looked all over the internet and get 300,000 answers,
    > but not the one I ask for.
    > Thank you

    Forgot the link . . .

    http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/keyboards.mspx

    Pegasus [MVP], Sep 3, 2010
  6. "mm" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:00:44 -0500, "EdBice" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish keyboard?
    >>I've
    >>looked all over the internet and get 300,000 answers,
    >>but not the one I ask for.
    >>Thank you

    > I'm curious. Could someone with alphabet issues just plug in a
    > second, USB keyboard for characters not on his first keyboard?
    >
    > IIRC both keyboards will work when two are connected. Or at least two
    > mice will both work.

    If one of the keyboards is a USB keyboard then it will work. By the way - is
    there anything wrong with your PC clock or time zone setting? You're posting
    several hours in the future.

    Pegasus [MVP], Sep 3, 2010
  7. EdBice

    Alias Guest

    On 09/03/2010 07:05 PM, Pegasus [MVP] wrote:

    > "EdBice" <> wrote in message
    >> Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish keyboard?
    >> I've looked all over the internet and get 300,000 answers,
    >> but not the one I ask for.
    >> Thank you

    > Forgot the link . . .
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/keyboards.mspx

    Opens just fine in Linux using FF.

    --
    Alias

    Alias, Sep 3, 2010
  8. EdBice

    mm Guest

    On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 19:19:59 +0200, "Pegasus [MVP]"
    <> wrote:

    >"mm" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:00:44 -0500, "EdBice" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Can you tell me how to type the letter symbol @ on a Spanish keyboard?
    >>>I've
    >>>looked all over the internet and get 300,000 answers,
    >>>but not the one I ask for.
    >>>Thank you

    >> I'm curious. Could someone with alphabet issues just plug in a
    >> second, USB keyboard for characters not on his first keyboard?
    >>
    >> IIRC both keyboards will work when two are connected. Or at least two
    >> mice will both work.
    >>

    >If one of the keyboards is a USB keyboard then it will work. By the way - is

    Great. That could be really useful, since USB keyboards are pretty
    cheap etc.

    >there anything wrong with your PC clock or time zone setting? You're posting
    >several hours in the future.

    Oh, yeah. Thanks for pointing that out. I ran BitDefender Rescue CD
    last night for a while, and when I got back to Windows, my clock was
    fast, but I was so tired I went to sleep. I just reset it and it was
    exactly four hours fast. I wonder why that is.

    mm, Sep 3, 2010
  9. EdBice

    mm Guest

    mm, Sep 3, 2010