Super antispyware?

tdc

Reaction score
Hello
I have been looking through some past threads on computer security.
Super antispyware seems fairly popular. Is it worth downloading the free version or paying
icon9.gif
for the full version.
I have looked a quite a few alternatives but as ever it looks like a mine field out there. Thanks tdc

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Try the freebie.

If you like it, keep it.

If you don't like it, uninstall it.

If you're impressed enough to see what the paid for package offers over the freebie, then buy it.

Simple :D

I use the freebie version. As yet, after a couple of years use, it hasn't caught a single thing. Which is possibly a good thing and I also use Crap Cleaner first before running a scan.

I use it alongside Antivir (freebie version) for Anti-Virus protection.

Reaction score
SuperAntivirus is best

Super antivirus works great! I had a nasty spyware called Vuturalmonde and it was deep in my system. I tried several other antivirus software but no one can fix it. Finally after downloading SuperAntiSpyware, my computer is clean.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I never did comment on malwarebytes.

I installed it then used crap cleaner and carried out full scans with antivir and superantispyware, both of which found nothing.

I then ran malwarebytes and it found a trojan with a name similiar to 'Force Alert' residing in the Windows folder.

Hmm :)

Ask a Question