Windows XP stop code: 0x0000007E(0xC000005, 0x000000, 0xBACC30BC, 0XBACC2DB8)

Reaction score
Hi I'm really losing my mind, I've had my computer for a little over two years, and recently got infected with a trojan,that is the first time I got the bsod, I ran malwarebytes' anti-malware, was able to get rid of the trojan. Unfortunately I kept getting the bsod, did a clean install, everything worked fine, then the bsod reapeared. Check the device manager, and realized the drivers were not being detected, I did another clean install and reinstalled the drivers with the Dell Resource cd and everything worked fine, there were no warnings or anything, the screen was not stretch out, everything worked perfectly until yesterday, when the bsod appeared again, I don't know what else to do. I'm not too technie savy I have to apologize beforehand but here are my specs
Microsoft Windows XP Pro
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6300 @ 1.86GHz
Physical Memory 2046 MB Total, 1703 MB Free
Intel core 2 Duo
Display Adapter 256MB ATI Radeon X1300PRO

thank you for any help you guys can give

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi,

A good tip is to google the individual error codes as this will pretty much get you going in the right direction, although don't take the first one you read as gospel, plus you will educate yourself in some computer speak for when people start to help in the morning.

Goodluck & welcome to the forum.

Reaction score
thank you,
I have google the codes individually, and for the most part I think it's the video card, though the 0xC000005, I think has to do with IE I have IE6 at the moment I probably should upgrade to 7 though. I think an 7E error is mostly drivers

Ask a Question