spell checking VS2008

BillE

I have found articles on line about using word interop for spell checking
with visual studio applications.

Most of the articles are several years old, though - VS2003, maybe 2005. I
couldn't find anything for VS2008.

Are there any new improvements in spell checking with VS2008?

Thanks
Bill

BillE

Gracias!
Gustavo Cantero said:
Bill:
For Windows Forms needs to use third part component. Look this,
it's free: http://sourceforge.net/projects/netspell/

Gustavo A. Cantero
CEO - Scientia® Soluciones Informáticas
MCP - MCSD - MCTS