spell check fix.

Rick

Hey Glenn, thanx a bunch for the tip on how to fix the auto spell check
feature, it only took me 3 months to figure it out!! ha,ha,ha....Seriously
though, it really did!!! Thanx again...... ppphhhheeeewwwww!!!! finally..

jcf74

Glen said:
After creating a new email when I click on the Spell check icon I receive the
following pop up window error.

"This language is no longer available for spell checking. Please select
another in the spelling options dialog"
I cannot see Apply on my screen to click it. I have previously enlarged the
text displayed on my screen. I cannot so far reduce the size of the display
by dragging it. Suggestions?

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

Click the Tab key until the focus is on the Apply button.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)