Some Pictures from Iran!

Reaction score
In a rather general way it seems to be the same all over the world. There is far too much paranoia by governments and they are transmitting it to the people.

Don't watch the wrong TV as you may see things the government doesn't want you to see.

Don't take pictures as you may be casing the joint.

Don't be against a war as you are helping the enemy.

These are all indications of governments who are paranoid and want to keep their populace 'in control', and all a bunch of childish nonsense. I wish we could be governed with someone with as much intelligence as the average gardener. (Please, I am not demeaning the intelligence of gardeners, just that they aren't highly regarded)

I really liked the art pieces, are they modern or ancient? Don't know how you got the innocent pictures of the subway. Here in the US you would have been swamped with police.

Also in the UK, as a musician friend just got back from England and he got harassed by the local police for taking a picture of his friend in front of a hotel.

Your country looks beautiful, and I wish you well in life.

Reaction score
You are fully right and it's a pity to say that it is like that in most of the world, be it Europe or Africa, America or Asia.

Taking the pics was no problem, nobody really cares... Even taking pics from military facilities can be easily done. A smalltalk about the (objecting) guard about their hometown will usually do the job, and if you are lucky you are even invited to their home, should you ever go to that place:)
I guess it is some kind of naivity shared by people and gov-workers alike which brings up a homely athmosphere you wouldn't actually look for.

The artwork is modern, with ancient elements in it. I will try to post some ancient art and architecture soon...

Anyway, thanks for your nice word, the same to you:)

Ask a Question