Some Pictures from Iran!

Reaction score
i figured it was to the tune of the Pink Panther theme song...

Like your new avatar Quaddy!

Reaction score
Ohh just a question.... as in picture seven... does everyone in iran have the same vehicle hub caps?

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
I think it would be because both cars in picture 7 are peugeot 206's lol
Yep! They are. And here are a couple more from the subway...

Attachments

• sub1.JPG
    sub1.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 237
  • sub2.JPG
    sub2.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 239
  • sub3.JPG
    sub3.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 179
  • sub4.JPG
    sub4.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 180
  • sub5.JPG
    sub5.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 170
Reaction score
They are indeed very neat. But there are to few trains, every 5 mins, and only three lines. But at least two more lines are scheduled for 2005.
As Americans, Iranians like it BIG: Big TVs, Big Homes, big everything:)

But the tv-progams are a nightmare. Luckily most people have digital satellite receivers and dishes and mostly watch european channels. I regulary watch ClickOnline on BBC and The Secret Life of Plants on BBC Prime:D But I have to add that it is illegal to do so...

Reaction score
LOL, no:D

It's presented by David Attenborough, and it's(who'd have guessed;)) about botanics. You know, those things that you normally don't know. Hehe.
But still, it depends on the dirt-factor of you mind. If you get turned on by pollen...:p

Reaction score
erebon said:
I regulary watch ClickOnline on BBC and The Secret Life of Plants on BBC Prime:D But I have to add that it is illegal to do so...

Me Too!
I don't have a TV licence!

(May They All Burn).. BBC Fascists..lol

Reaction score
Spooky Mouse said:
Me Too!
I don't have a TV licence!

(May They All Burn).. BBC Fascists..lol
Hehe. It's illegal for me twice:

1. I don't have the licence, but a receiver that does the cracking for me:D

2. It's illegal to watch foreign TV in Iran. But usually nobody bothers...

Reaction score
i don't think it is wise to advertise what illegal things you do btw - i'm not sure but i think you can be traced via your IP address...

Reaction score
Ebron sorry to hear watching Foreign TV is an offense.. just out of curiosity has anyone ever been charged with watching CNN for example... what sort of sentence or punishment would one recieve for watching Foreign TV?

Reaction score
Nah! It's not THAT cruel over hear. I mean why bother tracing me IP? If anyone really WANTED to do something they would have to take down EVERY house in Teheran. Which they can't possibly do. Plus I have this much of freeness to do as I like in my own home as long I don't bug other people(loud music for example). I will post a pic of the rooftops of Teheran shortly. There are 5-6 dishes on each. So it's illegal but not forbidden if ya know whadda mean.
And if, IF, in a rare case someone is charged, it is at very most 100-150 pounds. But it doesn't happen normally. Only if someone really important really really hates you.

But after all I have to agree that it's not the least bit of nice, not to say it's #@!%&#*(@!##@%

Ask a Question