From: Nil <rednoise9 REMOVETHIScomcast.net>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general
Subject: Re: Smartphone to PC file transfer?
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 23:11:00 -0400

Coming to a Windows newsgroup for iOS solutions proves the owner
has little sense of where to find information.

You got that right.

John Doe

xfile said:
John Doe wrote:

Iƒ Tm a relatively new iOS user (for about a year) and even I
know that there is an iTunes App Store where people can find
tons of applications.

Good for you. Now try comprehending what you read.
For myself, I use GoodReader which is a PDF reader, but it
supports sync individual files or folders with Dropbox,
SkyDrive, WebDAV, AFP, SMB, FTP or SFTP server and many popular
file formats including MS Office.

And it can scan nearby computers for supported network
connections, and I donƒ Tt need a USB or LAN cable for file
sync. :)

Coming to a Windows newsgroup for iOS solutions proves the owner
has little sense of where to find information.

As most reply authors understood, alleged iOS solutions is not why
I posted. I understand the limitations of iPhones. I even
understand the reason (as Paul pointed out) for its limitations.

Providing alleged solutions that weren't requested, patting
yourself on the back, and bashing me for what you mistakenly
thought was asking, all suggest that you are (or at least were)
lost in the fog...

Please use a standard character set for posting here on UseNet.

xfile

As most reply authors understood, alleged iOS solutions is not why
I posted. I understand the limitations of iPhones. I even
understand the reason (as Paul pointed out) for its limitations.
Providing alleged solutions that weren't requested, patting
yourself on the back, and bashing me for what you mistakenly
thought was asking, all suggest that you are (or at least were)
lost in the fog...

You didn't ask for solutions because all you did is to post an ignorant
complaint demonstrating you know nothing.

I posted what I have been using simply because I wanted to demonstrated
that there are ways for doing it just that you are too ignorant to know.
Please use a standard character set for posting here on UseNet.

Another silly and ignorant complaint?

John Doe

Drunken troll...

From: Carpe_Diem <carpe.diem news.com>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,free.usenet,free.spirit
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 09:22:30 +0200

John Doe schreef op 9/04/2014 7:52:
If this is all you can add to this posting...

Gene E. Bloch

Anybody know how easy is copying (dragging and dropping) and
playing music on a non-iPhone smartphone nowadays? That's the main
use for my smartphone when I'm out, listening to music.

Effortless on Android phones.