Best way to copy and backup iPhone Text messages to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What is the easiest way to copy iPhone SMS to Computer?
Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS is the best iPhone SMS backup program that helps you transfer and backup SMS messages from iPhone to computer and allows you to view and manage old iPhone SMS on your computer.

With this iPhone sms to pc backup program, you can easily transfer and backup your iPhone SMS to computer as a txt file or a ANTS file before the event above happens. Before the transfer, this iPhone SMS backup program will allow you to choose whether to transfer SMS messages from all contacts or from a single contact. Furthe more, you can decide whether to transfer the SMS into a TXT file or to a ANTS file. In ANTS file condition, you can protect the file with a password to keep your privacy.

This iPhone SMS backup software can run on almost all the windows operating systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003,Windows Vista.

===========

Gutensoft.com offers 20% discount to reward all loyal customers.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! It's useful! I found the same software here to give 15% discount!

softwareebbs

Reaction score
I have tried to buy the software at softwarebbs. com before. It is totally a trick! I am ready to charge it now!!!!

Are you kidding? The thread starter offers 20% off.
Why wasted our money?

Best luck!
Save your money now!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question