Slow mouse in games

Reaction score
I have a problem with mouse speed and its responses in games. Even though I set mouse speed to maximum in options, it still moves so slow that is almost unplayable. Most of the games run smoothly so problem is not in slow performance. Neither is the problem in mouse cause i changed it 3 times and it works the same. I tryed updating drivers for almost everything and still no change so im running out of ideas :p

My comp is: Athlon 2400, 768 RAM, Radeon 9200, Windows 2000 service pack 4, logitech optical mouse.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
have you set the ingame options to high or the windows option ?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Does it run well on the normal Windows desktop? You may need to increase your mouse speed in the main Windows Control Panel to boost the effect.

Reaction score
have you tried another mouse ?

maybe try turning the sensitivity down a bit because maybe its to high! ... im not an expert on mouses just a suggestion that came to mind lol ...

have you set the mouse up in the GAME options and not just the windows one ???

Reaction score
I did set only ingame options to high cause mouse speed on desktop was ok, so i thought that windows options wouldnt help. But hey i was wrong :p Thank you all for help.

Ask a Question