Slip Stream SP/2 ?

Ed.

Does anyone know of a site that has updated info on slip streaming SP/2 ?

I would like to gather information for the process so when it is available,
I can slip stream it to a new CD.

Thanks,
Ed.

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Windows Slipstreaming and Bootable CD Guide
http://www.msfn.org/articles.php?action=show&showarticle=49

Information on AutoStreamer 1.0
http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=188337&st=0&#entry2453585

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

:

| Does anyone know of a site that has updated info on slip streaming SP/2 ?
|
| I would like to gather information for the process so when it is available,
| I can slip stream it to a new CD.
|
| Thanks,
| Ed.

Ramesh [MVP]

Ditto! Carey. Will try AutoStreamer.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp

<MVP> wrote in message

Good links, Carey. Thanks!

Ed.

Great Links and just what I was looking for and these make it much more
simpler. Thanks a million and will try them out.

Chris Lanier [MVP]

I used AutoStreamer the other day to slipstream SP2, works very nice.
Great, clean interface too. :)

--
Chris Lanier
Microsoft MVP - Digital Media
Ditto! Carey. Will try AutoStreamer.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp

<MVP> wrote in message

Good links, Carey. Thanks!