Sky TV

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
There are not many things / people that irritate me..but the above mentioned are now right up there. When things are tight you close or attempt to tighten the purse strings which is what i did regarding Broadband and Phone and Digital TV. So ditched Virgin phone and Broadband and TV to Sky ,it was slightly cheaper, (Virgins customer service sucked for me) . Anyhow to cut to the chase in the space of 3 months my £18.50 package will now cost me £26 ...:mad: .
My FREE 2mb broadband now costs £5 and my variety pack will now cost £21 from £18.50 and vat will increase it further by 50p

They have been .........granted ,the pioneers of Pay for view and are a very succesful company who regulators will soon nobble for lets say less profitable ones.. The fact that they can increase my subscription though by over 30% sucks...

Would it be in the small print ???

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its not just you Rush, i got a letter from Sky too saying that my bill will go up from £24 to £26 thats just TV and then to £28 by Jan. :(

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Are you tied in to a contract with them, as that's about a £100 increase over a year! If you rang them up there might be a way to negotiate, as they don't like to lose customers.

Odd how we are going through a period of technical deflation, yet everything seems to be getting more expensive (it's only low mortgage payments thanks to interest rates pulling the figure down). I spend far more on the same things than the same time a year ago :wall:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Will give it a try Ian, may need to read the small print .

Ask a Question