SKU011.cab

I have a user that at least once a week gets a SKU011.cab file is missing
error. I repair it each time and it comes back again and again. How can I
get rid of this problem? No matter how many times I repair it (I have even
done a complete uninstall and re-install) she gets this error. Thanks for
any help!

Jim Cone

Maybe...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896866/en-us
"...Error: File not Found" error message"
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"ib_redbeard"
I have a user that at least once a week gets a SKU011.cab file is missing
error. I repair it each time and it comes back again and again. How can I
get rid of this problem? No matter how many times I repair it (I have even
done a complete uninstall and re-install) she gets this error. Thanks for
any help!

Sorry for the delay in the reply, I have been offshore.
I have tried that before - the MSOcache folder is there, she uses office all
teh time under her account, and I even tried to place a fresh copy of the
SKU011.cab file in the MSOCache file to no avail. I will try something else
- since she isn't an admin of her computer maybe I will make her one and see
if that fixes it.

Miyahn

Sorry for the delay in the reply, I have been offshore.
I have tried that before - the MSOcache folder is there, she uses office all
teh time under her account, and I even tried to place a fresh copy of the
SKU011.cab file in the MSOCache file to no avail. I will try something else
- since she isn't an admin of her computer maybe I will make her one and see
if that fixes it.

Never use Disk Cleanup Utility.

Even if you unchecked 'Office Setup Files' , some cab files of Office 2003 will
disappear after cleanup.