Site down for 10 mins?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
If this only happened to me, then my apologies for mentioning it. But just in case it's of any significance... I couldn't access PCR between 9:01 and 9:12 am. FF reported the usual "site might be too busy try again" etc.

I was able to browse other sites at that time, so just letting you know :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for posting about this TC :). It's always helpful to know if there is a problem!

I could access the site ok (as I made a post during those times)... however, I could only do so using my mobile broadband connection. It seems o2/be (and perhaps other ISPs) had a problem accessing some sites based outside the UK this morning (http://forum.o2.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=61313). I could only get on BBC news and Google.co.uk until sometime after 9am.

I wonder if that was the problem as the server looks ok from what I can tell. :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Thanks Ian :) I checked my ISP too, (ADSL24) they reported a BT outage yesterday, but nothing for today.... yet! Lol Glad it wasn't a PCR problem though. :thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Over thr last few days I have been having sparodic short (less than a minute) problems with connecting to the net. Some sites work ok others problematic ours included. Never reported as it seems the problem is out in the net somewhere. Seems ok now. :)

Ask a Question