    I receive an error message when i used the windows installler cleanup.
    silverlight is no longer in the list, but silverlight still does not install.
    what can i do?

    blackespeare, Jun 9, 2009

  2. Silverlight How to manually clean up a bÑoken installation
    <Have you seen:
    <http://blogs.msdn.com/rpomeroy/archive/2008/06/10/how-to-manually-clean-up-a-bad-silverlight-installation.aspx>
    -=-

    Seek assistance with this heÑe, please:
    <http://silverlight.net/forums/13.aspx>

    Ǝиçεl, Jun 9, 2009

  3. Silverlight How to manually clean up a bÑoken installation

    Ǝиçεl, Jun 9, 2009