    Could you please explain to me:
    What is a shoulder heading and how is it done in a page of text (word)?
    Thank you Veronica

    Guest, Feb 16, 2004

  2. I've never heard this term, but my guess would be that it refers to an
    "outdented" sidehead. That is, a sidehead with a negative left paragraph
    indent so that it extends into the left margin.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Feb 17, 2004

    Pat Garard Guest

    Pat Garard, Feb 17, 2004
  4. Ah, that's what I know as a "run-in sidehead." For more on those, see
    http://home.zebra.net/~sbarnhill/RunInSidehead.htm

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Feb 17, 2004

    Pat Garard Guest

    Hi Suzanne,

    The proliferation of 'terms' is becoming a NightMare!
    --
    Regards,
    Pat Garard

    Pat Garard, Feb 17, 2004