Outlook Sharing an outlook calendar equally between two people

Reaction score
I am trying to set up a system in the office, where one calendar is shared between two users simultaneously.
The calendar will be used as a placement diary and consequently won't hold information relating to one person, but to the scheduling of visits and meetings. I have found it to be very useful if confined to one computer, unfortunately we often have two people using the calendar simultaneously.

The two placements managers will need to be able to schedule a considerable number of visits per day, both adding, editing and deleting information - no problem.

The most useful element is the reminder function, which will be used to ensure that workers are booked for visits in advance.
However I can't work out how to configure it so that reminders set on the calendar pop up on all the computers where that calendar is open, they only pop up on the 'manager's' computer, not on any others.
any ideas would be very much appreciated!

Reaction score
Outlook Calendar

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem as you, would like to set reminders to flash up on all computers with access to a shared calendar. Did you find a way to do this?

Ask a Question