setting notice to group (large company, recipients in different cities)

R

R. Choate

I'm sorry for the multiple groups. I don't understand Outlook well enough to narrow down my groups to just the right one or two.

Here's my situation and my question -- there are certain deadlines and tasks that are due on a monthly basis, all revolving around
certain business days (related to closing the corporate books). Presently these deadlines are on an excel based calendar located on
the intranet, and a monthly email reminder is sent out restating the deadlines. As you can see it is somewhat awkward to force
people to navigate through the intranet and then print out the calendar or read an email and then transcribe it to their own
calendar, whether electronic or manual.

A suggestion has come up to somehow get it on everyone's calendar. I know it could be sent out as a recurring meeting but Outlook
seems to limit it to day of the month as opposed to business day. Example: Forecast report is due on 8th workday.

Any ideas as to how this notice could be sent out once a year and have it show up on everyone's calendar for each month?

B

Brian Tillman

R. Choate said:
I'm sorry for the multiple groups. I don't understand Outlook well
enough to narrow down my groups to just the right one or two.

Since it's a Calendar question, I daresay the Calendaring newsgroup is
correct.

Ask a Question