secure site

ruben

Hi all. I have win98 SE and ie6sp1 . I can not get access
to any secure site like my hotmail account, my yahoo mail
or my online billpayment account. I have tried almost
everything like reinstall ie6, modify ie security settings
to no avail. Can somebody HELP please.

Rashmi.K.Y [MSFT]

Hi,

I understand that you are unable to open any secured sites.

Please check if the following article is helpful in resolving your issue.

"The Page Cannot Be Displayed" Error Message When You Try to View Web Page
on a Secure Web Site
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];303807

If the issue is not resolved, do let us know what the exact error message
that is displayed is.

Thank you,

Rashmi