Search is Missing

ShopNav has taken over my machine and I cannot get my search options back.
I've looked in Control Panel, I looked in add/delete, I looked in msconfig.
to try to figure out where this connection lies. I just installed AD Ware SE
and Spybot and I still cannot locate this ShopNav. I want my original search
engines back. Can anybody help?

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP

See http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/ShopNav.html

--