SCSI Drives not visible in disk manager

G

I have a server setup with a drive array wich contains 5 * seagate 50 gig and 8 * 18 gigs all LVD drives
The drives are connected to a Tekram DC-390U4B/W scsi controller, all drives are seen by the controller, all drives are seen by the hardware/device manager but the disk manager only sees 9 drives (5 * 50 gig and 4* 18 gig) the remaining 4 disks are not in the disk manager
I have used the seagate tools to test all drives and all tests are passed no problems, i can even format the drives with the sea-tools and change settings

What could be my problem, please advis

Thanks

J

Jerold Schulman

I have a server setup with a drive array wich contains 5 * seagate 50 gig and 8 * 18 gigs all LVD drives.
The drives are connected to a Tekram DC-390U4B/W scsi controller, all drives are seen by the controller, all drives are seen by the hardware/device manager but the disk manager only sees 9 drives (5 * 50 gig and 4* 18 gig) the remaining 4 disks are not in the disk manager.
I have used the seagate tools to test all drives and all tests are passed no problems, i can even format the drives with the sea-tools and change settings.

What could be my problem, please advise

Thanks

Disk Manager see a RAID array as a single drive.

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

Ask a Question