David H. Lipman

From: "OREALLY said:
How do I get rid of this? It shows up in a program file:' Easy Shutdown'....I delete it
but it still seems to be choreographing certain schedules!

Thanks,

Insufficient information.

A file name alone is NOT enough information to go on.

FromTheRafters

OREALLY said:
Deleted from Task scheduler seems to have done the job!

in message
Is it this one?

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/soft/5413969/

You might want to consider a good cleaning by an updated free
antimalware/antispyware application like Spybot - Search & Destroy
(http://www.safer-networking.org/en/home/index.html) SUPERAntiSpyware
(http://www.superantispyware.com/) or Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
(http://malwarebytes.org/). I believe that they are free for this sort
of usage and have paid for versions that have active protection components.

It would be a good idea to familiarize yourself with their use, as you
evidently like to try new programs and this practice is a common vector
for malware trojans. These programs are often recommended here as well
as on "Bleepingcomputer" which IMO is a very good resource.

OREALLY

Thanks....I use a couple of those. This 'scheduler.exe was installed with a
program called: 'Easy Shutdown' from RT Software