Scan.co.uk

Reaction score
Hi,

Just a quick review on scan.co.uk, I ordered some pc fans from them at 16.20 on the 12th Feb 2009, by 18.15pm the order was shipped out to me and with me the next day, the order was not even meant to be coming until Monday, this is the first time I have dealt with scan.co.uk and I must say I am very impressed with there services, all items were correct and are working fine.

Keep up the good work scan.co.uk :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Their service has improved tremendously over the past two years.

I ordered four parts totalling £150.00 from them last week at around 2.30pm and they arrived the next day.

I like the four e-mails they send you and there's a link for you to track your parcel.

Mind you, they leave you at the mercy of City Link couriers, but mostly the delivery drivers have half a brain and all is good;)

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Their service has improved tremendously over the past two years.

I ordered four parts totalling £150.00 from them last week at around 2.30pm and they arrived the next day.

I like the four e-mails they send you and there's a link for you to track your parcel.

Mind you, they leave you at the mercy of City Link couriers, but mostly the delivery drivers have half a brain and all is good;)

Yeah thats the only downside really they use City Link, at least the packages still arrive. I also like the way that they send 4 e-mailing lettting you know what stage your order is at. I will definitely be buying from them again.

Reaction score
Yes I agree they have certainly come along. I think all the complaining and bad mouthing of them has finally made a difference.

WD Scan

Reaction score
I used them over the last few years for PC components and external drives etc. with no apparent problems except for long queues and surly staff.

Then last year bought an MP3 player mail order [£6 minimum postage for your 4 emails!] which died within guarantee period and I have found service far from helpful.

After 10 days they still have not made the promised refund on postage/packing to return the product, had to be chased up with endless emails to update progress and after all that, now state no replacement possible [though site has one cheaper than original] and are offering a paltry amount less than a third of original costs [including the £2.76 to return the item].

So no sounds on the move for last 3 weeks, out of pocket for further money and currently the recipient of belated and rude communication.

A company's true worth seems to show when things go wrong and for one which boasts on its site
"we want to offer you .....the right Service levels, for you to feel Satisfied with your shopping experience at Scan so you will have no hesitation to buy from us again." they have manifestly failed to meet their published agenda.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Janet, you may have some luck if you join this forum Here and outline your problem in the forum section I've linked to.

Good luck.

Ask a Question