San Andreas on PC?

Reaction score
ohh come on!!!!

its the 2nd june today

not long to go

i cant wait for this game to come out on both xbox and pc

bring it on! this is what im looking forward to

i dont play many games on any consoles but this is going to be my EXCEPTION!

Reaction score
Its the 7th June today and i've still no idea when we will see it in Thailand. The 10th in Europe. Cant be much long after that. Bring it on!

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
Got a copy of this courtesy of Rockstar, but just waiting on the day I take the plunge and actually go and buy a new PC before I can get it running as it deserves.

Reaction score
Got the game the other day. Lets just say its not jing jing! :rolleyes: But its good. I like it. Looks like i'm gonna be very busy with this fora few months at least.

Reaction score
Sound Problems GTA San Andreas

Help, I've been waiting for this game for months and now that i have it i cant play it. My sound keeps cutting out and then the game just stops, i end up closing it down and starting all over again.

The sound is fine to start with and then it just cuts out, i can still drive around and stuff but as soon as i start a mission with any dialogue in it, its just freezes. I close the game down and when i go back into it, its fine, but 2 minutes later its gone again.

Is any one else having a similar problem and does anyone know of for a solution for it.

Help would be much appreciated,
Cheers

Reaction score
got this game on the 10th

i got it both on xbox and pc

must say graphics are a little better on pc
and also so far (touch wood) i havent experienced any problems

Reaction score
Do you have all your drivers up to date? Maybe a driver issue. But i'm no PC wizard. What does anyone else think?

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
findout what soundcard it is and visit the manufacturers website and download them

Reaction score
i have just moved house and have yet to set up a new internet connection at home, so i'm using my work conection. can i download the updates at work, save them to disk and then run them on my home pc?

Ask a Question