Bargain Rush`s Bargain Thread

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Now that is cheap - you'd think posting it would cost more! Although perhaps that reflects on how good the game is (not played it myself though).

Looking forward to seeing your bargains :D

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Now that is cheap - you'd think posting it would cost more!

Hi Ian,
I thought posting on here was free.:p
Poor i know It's saturday night and i'm stuck in on my own.lol

Reaction score
Rush said:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

I think a lot of people are boycotting that game. I think it's time the gamer community made these companies feel some pain. There are a lot of disgruntled gamers out there. Last time i checked there 175K sigs on the petition. Viva la revolution.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
captain zed said:
I think a lot of people are boycotting that game. I think it's time the gamer community made these companies feel some pain. There are a lot of disgruntled gamers out there. Last time i checked there 175K sigs on the petition. Viva la revolution.

I'm sure it's only the PC version that's being boycotted, the X-Box and PS3 versions will be just the same as they've always been anyway so no real reason not to buy X-Box version. Unless, of course, some X-Box owners are sympathetic to PC gamers ;)

It's easy to get a Makros card, you have to take some form of ID and some proof that you own your own business. I'm sure lots of you can be very creative with your office software and Avery business cards ;) And don't forget to add a VAT number on your headed notepaper, even though it's fictitious.

Imagination mes amis, imagination :D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
No i will not fix your compter
T-shirt
£3 inc free delivery
funny :)

Here

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Bargain for sure.... but... to wear one of those is kinda like the equivalent of displaying a slogan bearing the legend 'I am a true nerd and this is the level I have sunk to. Please shoot me'.

:D :D :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
lol @ Flops.

But tis true, i'd never been seem wearing that! :D

Reaction score
Rush said:
No i will not fix your compter
T-shirt
£3 inc free delivery
funny :)

Here

These look good too, lol
http://www.thehut.com/lingerie/lingerie/by-caprice-retro-hearts-halter-bikini-top/10042265.html
nod.gif

Ask a Question