runtime error '800a0009'

Jim

When visiting a particular website with forms, I get the following
error every time, no matter how I fill in the forms.

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'

Subscript out of range: '[number: 0]'

/Template/ASP/TG/CIM_Util.asp, line 576

I am running IE 6.0.2800.1106 on a Win98 SR2 machine.

Visiting the same site from other machines with various other
os/browser combinations does NOT yield this error.

I have scanned my machine for spyware, disabled third party bands and
scanned for BHO's with all factors coming up clean.

Any suggestions?

Jim

H Leboeuf

Searching google.com

http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=e...q="CIM_Util.asp,+line+576"&btnG=Google+Search

I found a similar message from:

From: Tony Moya ([email protected])
Subject: VBAScript Runtime error

Try a contact and find out if he found an answer.
--

A search on google.com group for runtime error '800a0009' will produce much
more output but may be hard to find your exact match.

Henri Leboeuf

Jim said:
Henri,
I tried this to no avail. I still receive the same message

Anything else I might try or look for?

Thanks
Jim

Microsoft's Scripting download
Get the latest. Two download versions are available for Windows Script 5.6.
The first version requires Windows 2000; the second version requires
Microsoft Windows 98, Millenium Edition (Me), or NT 4.0. Please choose the
download appropriate for your operating system.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/list/webdev.as