Run DLL As a Group Error on boot, and Remote Wonder no Longer Works HELP!

Dirk Puslich

Hello,

I have a month old computer with an ATI Radeon all in wonder 9800 Pro.
It comes with Remote Wonder.

Everything was working fine, then all of a sudden my Remote Wonder
stopped working and I get this message:

Run DLL as an app has encountered a problem and must close. blah blah
blah

It also gives me this:

"AppName: rundll32.exe AppVer: 5.1.2600.0 ModName: x10net.dll
ModVer: 2.0.0.40 Offset: 000155b0"

I uninstalled the video drivers and reinstaleld the latest Catalyst
drivers but no difference and Remote Wonder still doesn't work! And I
still get the eorr message

ATI support is no help.

Running Windows XP Pro with all latest windows updates and latest
drivers on all equipment.

Any ideas? Thanks!!!

patrickp

Dirk Puslich said:
Anyone?

(e-mail address removed) (Dirk Puslich) wrote in message

Just a vague idea, Dirk: Rundll, amongst other things, runs your Power
Management. If you're running MMC 8.5 with EazyLook, which works with your
remote, this has been reported by several people as being very CPU
intensive - this could possibly cause this problem. You don't give any
system specs apart from your graphics card, so it's impossible to comment
further. I don't know what you can do about it, apart from going back to
MMC 8.1, which means losing EazyLook.

patrickp