Right-Click Very Slow after Ghost Clone

o1d_dude

Thanks to everyone who responded with q&d's, (registry
fixes, disconnecting the LAN cable, etc).

I reported the problem last night to Symantec via
their "email your problem to us" function on the Symantec
website. Received an auto-responder acknowledgement but
nothing else.

I disabled NAV, noticed no change in the behavior, and re-
enabled NAV.

This morning, my desktop works properly (no delay when
right clicking desktop icons) but there is still a very
long delay in opening the NAV control panel. My home LAN
runs 24/7 so there was no shutdown and/or reboot involved.

Go figure.