resizing tables FP 2003

G

is there a secret to resizing tables in FP 2003 it seems when I am able to resize one I
am left with the space I wanted to eliminate. To work around this I have another PC
running FP xp and all I do on that one is resize tables very easily just click and drag
DONE!

HELP?

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Right click for table properties

--

|
| is there a secret to resizing tables in FP 2003 it seems when I am able to resize one I
| am left with the space I wanted to eliminate. To work around this I have another PC
| running FP xp and all I do on that one is resize tables very easily just click and drag
| DONE!
|
|
| HELP?
|

G

Does that option give me the ability to resize single cells in a table to fit the contents?

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Select the column and right click for cell properties

--

|
| Does that option give me the ability to resize single cells in a table to fit the contents?
|
|
| >Right click for table properties
| >
| >--
| >
| >_____________________________________________
| >SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
| >"Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-;
| >To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:
| > http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
| >_____________________________________________
| >
| >
| | >|
| >| is there a secret to resizing tables in FP 2003 it seems when I am able to resize one I
| >| am left with the space I wanted to eliminate. To work around this I have another PC
| >| running FP xp and all I do on that one is resize tables very easily just click and drag
| >| DONE!
| >|
| >|
| >| HELP?
| >|
| >
| >
|

G

I am having an issue as here I create a navigation bar I select the style it looks good in
FP but when I save it and view it on the web I just see text links no graphics

R

Ronx

Any style that is not the default theme (whether a theme is in use or not)
requires a server with FP2002 extensions.

Ron

Ask a Question