'Reply (E-mail) link

Colin

I tried sending message via E-mail link on this page and
recieved this reply:

"This is the Postfix program at host eyre.southern.net.au.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<[email protected]>: Host or domain name
not found. Name service
error for name=msn.com.plugh.org type=A: Host not
found"

The reply came with an attachment which I will not open,
nor will I reply directly, because I do not trust this
type of e-mail. There is no need to send plain
information in an attachment.

My original message:

Hi Bill,
Observations from a non-tech:
Nice interface, easy to use, very informative, allowing
me to make decisions about unknown or suspect files.
But:
Main page says "Spyware definitions... Last updated on
September 1 2005..."
In Avanced Tools pages selected item colour bar becomes
more and misaligned towards bottom of items lists untill
it is completely off target.
Does not remove adware from Fun Web Products and
Flashget - keep reappearing every startup. Although it
did, almost completely, remove Flasget from system - I
was nearly ready to uninstall it anyway since I got
Getright instead. I found some of Flashgit's original
install file in an area called PREFETCH [I don't know why
it wanted to install itself there] and deleted that, but
adware persists.
Does not remove IE Toolbar {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-
7859DF00B1D6} ..file is missing.
'Learn more about this' Toolbar link only tells me that
information currently not available.

Not really related to original message, but, I hope it
helps.
Regards,
Colin