    and messed up transitions

    Is there a similar program out there I can use instead?

    Cheers

    Daniel M, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Daniel,

    Here's a Sept 9 post by CLK

    "Solved the problem . Bought Pinnacle Studio DV with a firewire card and it
    works great. Movie Maker will be sh*t canned."

    PapaJohn

    PapaJohn \(MVP\), Sep 12, 2003
  3. Daniel M

    Daniel M Guest

    "PapaJohn (MVP)" <> wrote in message
    > Daniel,
    >
    > Here's a Sept 9 post by CLK
    >
    > "Solved the problem . Bought Pinnacle Studio DV with a firewire card and

    it
    > works great. Movie Maker will be sh*t canned."
    >

    > PapaJohn

    Thanks mate, will see if theres a demo around so i can try it out :)

    Daniel M, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Daniel M

    Daniel M Guest

    Just a thank you papajohn, tried pinnacle and all my problems are gone :)

    Daniel M, Sep 16, 2003