Subject: Re: Removing entries from Add/Remove window
From: (e-mail address removed)
Date: 3/8/2004 3:10 PM Eastern Standard Time
I'm not sure what you've tried so far, but for some entries, if you click the
change remove for a program that is no longer there, a dialogue will come up
giving you the option to permanently remove the entry. You can also D/L
RegCleaner from this site: http://www.collina.us/files/ and remove the entry.
Note: RegCleaner is the older, free version of jv16 Power Tools and is no
longer available from the jv16 site.

HTH,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***