    way to pass the remote's password from the command line so
    I only have to run 1 command line?

    Jack

    Jack, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Save your servername, username, password and other options in an
    rdpfile and use the rdpfile on the command line.

    type mstsc /? for command line options

    --
    Vera Noest
    http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

    "Jack" <> wrote on 25 feb 2005 in
    microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps:

    Vera Noest [MVP], Feb 25, 2005

  3. Jack

    Guest Guest

    Thank You

    Guest, Feb 26, 2005
  4. Jack

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for your help.

    Jack

    Guest, Mar 2, 2005
  5. Jack

    Guest Guest

    Only one question. Where can I find the format for the
    rdpfile?

    Jack

    Guest, Mar 2, 2005
  6. It's plain text, you can open it in notepad.
    But you can't put in the password in cleartext.
    Or maybe you mean: what are the possible entries in the rdp file?
    Check here:

    885187 - Remote Desktop Protocol settings in Windows Server 2003
    and in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=885187

    --
    Vera Noest
    http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

    <> wrote on 02 mar 2005 in

    Vera Noest [MVP], Mar 2, 2005
  7. Jack

    phuonghoathu

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    HOW to disable box of remote desktop where connect

    hi all
    I have a problem that i want to hide box of remote desktop where connect => the user who connect will not know that they remote desktop

    Thank for all

    phuonghoathu, Jan 18, 2011