    when this problem started, since I only started trying to use the Recent
    Items button about a week ago.

    Anyone know how to fix this?

    Guest, Nov 8, 2007

    PaulM Guest

    It you want to delete the Recent Items go here line Line 20.

    http://www.paulsxp.com/tweaksvista.html

    This script will delete the Recent Item list.
    www.paulsxp.com
    www.paulsxp.com/forum
    www.supportspace.com/home/affiliates.s2?aiu=paulm

    PaulM, Jul 22, 2008

  3. "Clear Recent Items List" option missing when you right-click on the Recent
    folder:
    http://www.winhelponline.com/articl...hen-you-right-click-on-the-Recent-folder.html

    or

    Clear Recent Documents history in a single click in Windows XP and Vista:
    http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/c...ry-in-a-single-click-in-windows-xp-and-vista/

    --
    Regards,

    The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
    Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com

    Ramesh, MS-MVP, Jul 22, 2008

    PaulM Guest

    Just click on the file.

    PaulM, Jul 22, 2008

    PaulM Guest

    Did you download a file to your desktop or download folder?? Called
    DeleteRecentList.js, just double click on the file like any other file.

    PaulM, Jul 22, 2008

    PaulM Guest

    I don't know what to tell you, the script works for everyone else.. Its just
    a java script file. What happens when you click on the file?

    PaulM, Jul 23, 2008