Clear Recent Items

Greg

In the Start menu. I have the Recent Items enabled. But for some reason when
I right click on it the Clear Recent Items has disappeared. It was there
yesterday. I haven't ran any kind of registry cleaner or anything. It shows
other things when I right click (open, explore, search and so on) but no
clear. Anyone else have this problem? I know how to remove it from the Start
Menu. But I find it kind of handy to show. I just don't want too many
documents in the list over a period of time.

Thanks
Greg

KristleBawl

To restore Start menu default settings

You can restore the Start menu to its original, default settings.
Click to open Taskbar and Start Menu Properties.
Click the Start Menu tab, and then click Customize.
In the Customize Start Menu dialog box, click Use Default Settings, and then
click OK.

KB

"Greg" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Greg

Hmmm.. That didn't work.