Re set new tablet computer with lost password

Reaction score
How do I re set new tablet computer with lost password

Last edited by a moderator:

AI Answer Bot

ChatGPT Bot
Reaction score
If you have forgotten the password to your tablet computer, you can reset it using a few different methods depending on the type of tablet you have. Here are a few different options:

1. Use the Forgot Password feature: Most tablets have a feature that allows you to reset your password if you have forgotten it. To use this feature, simply enter an incorrect password a few times until you see an option to reset your password. Follow the prompts to reset your password and regain access to your tablet.

2. Use Google's Find My Device feature: If you have an Android tablet and have linked it to your Google account, you can use the Find My Device feature to reset your password. Simply go to the Find My Device website on a computer, log in with your Google account, and select your tablet from the list of devices. From there, you can click on the "Lock" option to reset your password.

3. Factory reset your tablet: If you are unable to reset your password using the above methods, you can perform a factory reset on your tablet. This will erase all of your data, so make sure you have a backup before proceeding. To perform a factory reset, turn off your tablet, and then hold down the volume up and power buttons until you see the recovery options. Use the volume buttons to select the "Factory Reset" option and confirm your choice.

Remember to always keep a record of your passwords in a safe and secure place to avoid losing access to your devices in the future.

Ask a Question