Re: Formulas in Word

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Hi Cathy,

You will probably need to update the fields in the document. When you use
DATE in the formula, the date will be based on the date at the time that you
update the fields. If you use CREATEDATE, it will be based on the date that
the document was created. SAVEDATE will give date based on the date the
document was last saved and PRINTDATE will give a date based on when the
document was printed.

Please respond to the newsgroups for the benefit of others who may be
interested.

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

macropod

Hi Cathy,

Your solutuion will work fine except for Feb 29 in leap
years. If that is a problem, let me know and I'll show you
how to deal with that too.

Cheers

PS: Remove NO.SPAM from the above before replying.