RE: Creative Zen DAP-HD0014 NOT CONNECTED PROBLEM(20GB MP3 Player)

Discussion in 'Windows XP Music' started by Guest, Jan 5, 2007.

    I know very little about computers. I have a creative zen and when I try to
    load music into it I get a message that my Windows Media 10 is incompatible.
    Also, message says my zen is not connected when it is! Please help!
    --
    Greatful for today!

    Guest, Jan 5, 2007