Subject: Re-arranging desktop?
From: Anonymous (e-mail address removed)
Date: 10/4/2004 10:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Hi all

i have lot of icons on my desktop.
is there any program or tool so that i can arrange all my icons into
logical names?

like for eg..
i can create a icon called "Music" and put all music related shortcuts in
there...

any help will be useful..

TIA
You cane create a folder named MUsic and drag music related icons there. Just
right click on the desktop and select New>Folder, then name it.

HTH,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***