RC2 is up for CPP!!!

moto

64-bit isn't up yet
it will be on the same page under the 32-bit download when it is available

moto

have you not been paying attention? 5744 will be offered to a limited number
of CPP, just 5728.

<DIV>&quot;Intel Inside&quot; &lt;REMOVETHISBIT@com&gt; wrote in message

rblacher

To quote from the download page:

"We are making this release available for a limited time only (and only by
download) in order to get broad distribution and testing in a variety of PC
configurations."

The "limited time only" is exactly the phrase they used for Build 5728. It
was widely, er, rumored that they originally wanted 100,000 downloads per
version (x86 EN, x64 EN,
Japanese, etc. etc.).

In any event, 5728 stayed up for about a week.

Intel Inside

"just 5728" huh?.

moto said:
have you not been paying attention? 5744 will be offered to a limited
number of CPP, just 5728.

<DIV>&quot;Intel Inside&quot; &lt;REMOVETHISBIT@com&gt; wrote in message

Carlos,

Does the download ceased? I couldn't find this post at the starting of
October.
Oops!

Richard G. Harper

Yes, the RC2 download was removed after the target number of downloads was
reached.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] (e-mail address removed)