From: System Administrator
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 10:36 AM
To: Sender's name
Subject: Undeliverable: FW: Subject of Message

Subject: FW: Subject of Message

Sent: 5/17/2010 10:36 AM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
-------------------------------
Tha's it. There are no recipients listed. When I go to "View - Options"
there are no headers. That would lead me to assume that Outlook itself is
creating this NDR rather than GMail's server or one of the recipients' mail
servers.

Any ideas?

Bob

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

I am helping someone with a problem that is puzzling. This person is using
Outlook 2007 at home with a GMail mail account.

Sometimes when she sends an e-mail to multiple recipients, she gets an NDR