Quine-McCluskey-C++-Source Code

Reaction score
I'm trying to find the source code for Quine & Mccluskey Method
( if possible in C++).
Does anybody know anything to help me?
Thanks a lot!

Reaction score
Posting twice will only confuse & annoy people, please delete one of your postings!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
feckit said:
Posting twice will only confuse & annoy people, please delete one of your postings!
Done.

:)

Reaction score
Quine McCluskey Source code

Anna_S65 said:
( if possible in C++).
Thanks a lot!

Hi! I think this is quite an old message. If you look up 'Leaf Mindcraft' on the Internet, you will find my sites that have both Acorn and Windows applications available for free download that perform Quine-McCluskey logic simplification. Be happy to supply you the (C) source code for these too:-> Regards Martin

Reaction score
Quine McCluskey Source code

Anna_S65 said:
( if possible in C++).
Thanks a lot!

Hi Anna

If you go to my site www.martinkd.freeuk.com , you can download a free Quine McCluskey optimiser for FREE! I would be pleased to supply you with the (C) source code. My email is (e-mail address removed)

Regards,

Martin.

Reaction score
Hi Anna

If you go to my site www.martinkd.freeuk.com , you can download a free Quine McCluskey optimiser for FREE! I would be pleased to supply you with the (C) source code. My email is (e-mail address removed)

Regards,

Martin.

Hello! I am a new member and found this topic while searching for quine mcculskey implementations in C. If you are still an active member, do you think that maybe you could explain how your code for the algorithm works? I'm not very good at C, and am having a hard time deciphering it. Also, if you could, please respoond to my email (vsams14.1 AT gmail DOT com) thanks!
Val Samsonov

Ask a Question