Quick Launch Bar

Tickle

Aloha, seems like I am newsgroup hopping today :). Just installed Vista as
an upgrade to XP. What a nice little way to spend my evening hours yesterday
:).

One question, I don't have my quick launch bar locked. I want my icons on
one level and my active applications on another level. I tried to move the
bar around to bring one up and have the other at the bottom, but nothing is
budging...all of my contents are on the same level.

A little bit of a bummer,because I usually have a ton of IE windows running
to include MS Word.....anywhoo...Any help??

Thank you for your time in Advance!!!!!!! :))))))))

Best,
ME :)

Tim

I hope I'm understanding your question correctly...move your cursor to the very top of the quick launch bar until it becomes a two-headed arrow. Then drag the cursor up and the bar will become taller, allowing a second row of icons (or more if you keep dragging upward).

Tim
Aloha, seems like I am newsgroup hopping today :). Just installed Vista as an upgrade to XP. What a nice little way to spend my evening hours yesterday :).

One question, I don't have my quick launch bar locked. I want my icons on one level and my active applications on another level. I tried to move the bar around to bring one up and have the other at the bottom, but nothing is budging...all of my contents are on the same level.

A little bit of a bummer,because I usually have a ton of IE windows running to include MS Word.....anywhoo...Any help??

Thank you for your time in Advance!!!!!!! :))))))))

Best,
ME :)

Tickle

You totally understand my question correctly :). Literally, I cannot do
anything to it, except moving left to right, and swiveling back and forth. I
can't go up or down to create that extra bar that I usually have. I think I
did 'something' to active this issue. Honestly, any assistance is
appreciated, but I think it is a user-error on my end, more than anything...
:(((

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I appreciate your assistance
greatly.

Respectfully :)
"Tim" <timfeld_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message
[...]

Cheryl D Wise

Right click on the Start button and select Properties and make sure that
your Taskbar is not locked. Then you should be able to drag the size up.

--
Cheryl D Wise
MS MVP FrontPage
Author: Foundations of Microsoft Expression Web: The Basics and Beyond

You totally understand my question correctly :). Literally, I cannot do
anything to it, except moving left to right, and swiveling back and forth. I
can't go up or down to create that extra bar that I usually have. I think I
did 'something' to active this issue. Honestly, any assistance is
appreciated, but I think it is a user-error on my end, more than anything...
:(((

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I appreciate your assistance
greatly.

Respectfully :)

Tim

Cheryl,

That is what I suspected first but Tickle said in the OP that it was not
locked (although he did say "quick launch bar"...which you cannot lock by
itself). But you have a good idea...he should go back and confirm that it is
not locked. If it's not that, I'm not sure what it could be.

Tim