Pussy pictures.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
xqgp7P7.jpg

It is a little know fact that cats appreciate sculpture, Mr Spooky is no exception to this rule. :cool:

Reaction score
How is the settling in and decorating going, looks Mr Spooky is at home and enjoying himself.:thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
How is the settling in and decorating going, looks Mr Spooky is at home and enjoying himself.:thumb:

Settling in fine. Decorating, hmmmmm, stripped wallpaper in spare bedroom and half of the plaster.Searching for a decent plasterer as right arm not up to diy. Garden coming along, pics to follow at some point.
Spooks is almost fully settled now the weather has taken a turn for the better. He is still wary of the dogs either side of us but seems to have worked out that they can not come over the wall into his garden.

:cool:

Reaction score
I am a animal lover and have had cats but I have to say I prefer dogs I have 2 rescue dogs Taz a Lab cross been badly treated little boy and Max a blind Border Colly also who has been mistreated, they ensure that I keep fit as I have to walk them 3 times a day 2X 3miles morning & afternoon and one 3/4 mile at night
upload_2017-4-9_16-54-44.png

Ask a Question