PSU woe?

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I'd say 400w+ should be enough. Anything over that will be good, you can go as high as you want, but i wouldnt go under 400w just in case!

Kye

Reaction score
should speakers be considered as well? im going too buy: TRUST GB 2500P 2.1 SOUNDFORCE SPEAKERS...
since im going too risk buying 512Mb of ram before a PSU upgrade, would speakers also be a risk as well?
sorry if its a silly question! :D

edit:
ive heard people with a PC almost the same as mine, but with antec 330W. i know money is needed too buy quality but im on budget intil i get a job :)

Kye

Reaction score
there is a antec 400W, and the 430W truepower.
the 400W is not a truepower, but is a model for mainstream. there is a £30 difference. would the 400W antec be considered? or is that just stupid, and i should splash out on the 430W truepower?

after the RAM incident, i did not get what i paid for. i dont want this too happen with buying a PSU, otherwise the dream of a 6800 is becoming evermore distent.

edit: Antec 400 Watt Power Supply ATX Smartpower Dual Fan
second edit: oh god no...this PSU seems too blow up too often! 430W truepower it is :D i guess the extra £30 is insurence and the extra 30W.

Last edited:

Kye

Reaction score
i justed googled for speakers and found my own thread! :D very happy! sorry for semi-spam :(

Ask a Question