Psd99's Home Made Pizza Pictures

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
That looks very tasty Ian, yum! :nod: So can we all come over to yours please...? :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Looks good..Think pizza must be in the air tonight...We've had about 15 delivery boys stop in our street tonight...

I was round your way today, Hackney Road/Weymouth Terrace - Haggerston School.

Came back via Old Ford Road/ RS Components/ Blackwall Tunnel.

Small world eh?

Now where were we? Oh yes - pizza.

Unfortunately I can't eat pizza now but it was never one of my favourites anyway, tbh.

Ok, preach time (to everybody) - If you want to be able to eat pizza the rest of your life - don't smoke.

Simple.

If I becoming tiresome, forgive me, but you know I speak sense ;)

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Here we go :D It's the first pizza I've made since then, so I took some photos as promised :thumb:

Toppings are onions, green pepper, chicken and artichokes (mmm, I love artichokes!)

attachment.php

nice one mate thanks.

so does that stone thing make a big difference?

does that go in the oven like that?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
psd99 said:
nice one mate thanks.

so does that stone thing make a big difference?

does that go in the oven like that?

Yep, a huge difference! You heat up the stone in the oven for a while before you put the pizza on it, then you put them both back in the over whilst it cooks. If you like thin crispy bases it is worth it :thumb: Mucks told me about them a couple of years ago, and it was a worth while investment :D (~£15 I think).

Ask a Question